N-Tech N-Tech

You're right, it is addictive

I don't usually go in for flash games, but this was pretty entertaining. You did a great job of the special pickups, they're very original and effective in that they help significantly and also change the way you need to play. The graphics were very well done, and the interactivity was smooth and reliable. Great job!

Super WalkLand Super WalkLand

Nice graphics

However the gameplay isn't great as she's too big, the physics system is difficult and it's just generally difficult to move and keep track of what's happening.

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

not bad, but not great

That targeting reticle is pretty hard to use. It just doesn't look like a standard targeting reticle and thus it's hard to keep track of. Plus because you're moving automatically it's difficult to keep track of where you are. It's just difficult to play. Nice graphics though.

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

Yeah, getting cast out of the 'craddle' sucks

Nice work on this, really nice graphics and good use of colour. I liked the sound effects too, for some reason this felt different from most other space-fighters. Gude work.

GunRun GunRun

Lovely

Graet animation, graphics, physics system. Awesome all round.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Oh man, I wish my computer didn't suck

This is seriously a sweet game, it's so fucking cute! You rock!

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

meh, I didn't know what to do

It was kinda scary, especially the noises. I know for certain that you've played Exmortis. Not bad

Zombie Hunter II Zombie Hunter II

I agree with most, a little too sensitive

I'd have had the reticle controlled by the mouse, but that's just me. Otherwise, not bad, and it was reasonably clever how the zombies move faster the further they are away from you, makes it seem like you're in more trouble than you actually are. Good work

Swift 3D Basics: Minigun Swift 3D Basics: Minigun

Definitely one of the better tutes out there

You obviously know your stuff, I've only just started using Swift 3D, so this'll come in handy. Good work, thanks.

TestFile TestFile

fix it

I won, and it said I lost!!

23450 responds:

That was a gay glitch that i forgot to fix. Would have saved me alot of points. And try not to give the submision a 0 because of just one glitch. Bad Review.